Head of the Cuyahoga
- Sep 17, 2011
- Cleveland Rowing Foundation
- Cleveland, OH (USA)
- Hosted By: Cleveland Rowing Foundation
- 2016 Registered Regatta
** Ohio City Bicycle Co-Op will have bicycle rentals during the HOTC. You can take a quick trip to see Ingenuity Festival and the Dragon Boat Festival! Bike Racks will also be available if you bike to our event! Click here for details!
Click here for directions for Trailers, Athletes, Families, Spectators, etc. PLEASE NOTE : We are in a new location this year! See below for the address. Also, there is a lot of construction going on so read the directions thoroughly.
There is a Rapid Transit (public transit / light rail system) drop-off point at Settler's Landing (10 min. walk to Rivergate Park) ... click here for the RTA Rapid System Map
- Take the 66 Red, 67 Blue, or 67A Green line to the 'Settler's Landing' stop ... click here for the RTA Rapid System Timetables
- Walk to Rivergate Park (0.5 miles, 8 min.) ... click here for Google Maps Walking Directions from Settler's Landing to Rivergate Park
Parking is available :
- on most side streets near the Cleveland Rowing Foundation boathouse (1785 Merwin Ave, Cleveland, OH 44113)
- Parking Lot across from Sunoco Gas Station (1717 Columbus Road, Cleveland, OH 44113) for $5
- next to the Sunoco Gas Station (1690 Columbus Rd, Cleveland, OH 44114) for $3
- read the Directions document (link is above) to find more places to park
Where the Cleveland Rowing Foundation boathouse & boat launch are.
Address :: 1785 Merwin Ave, Cleveland, OH 44113
(Click here to view on Google Maps)
** Bike Racks will be available on site provided by the Ohio City Bicycle Co-Op.