Mercer Lake/ISA Sculling Championships
- Apr 19, 2013 To Apr 20, 2013
- Mercer County Park
- Mercer County, NJ (USA)
- Hosted By: Princeton National Rowing Association/Mercer
- 2016 Registered Regatta
2013 Mercer Lake Sprints/ISA Sculling Championship
The Princeton National Rowing Association invites you to join us for the 2013 Mercer Lake Sprints on April 19-20, 2013, at Mercer Lake, West Windsor, NJ.
I am excited to report that in the first four days of registration, 40 teams from 7 states entered over 481 boats in this event. Accompanying these boats and the junior competitors that row them, will be between 7,000 and 10,000 family members and friends who attend this regatta. This presents a great opportunity for you to reach your customers.
The Mercer Lake facility is one of the finest rowing venues in the country. Our Vendor Village is positioned in the prime spot to take advantage of the spectators and athletes attending the regatta.
- All of the spectators will pass through the Village on their way from spectator parking to the team tent area.
- The Vendor Village is beside the prime viewing area for the last 250m and finish of races.
- The Awards stage is set up in the Vendor Village.
- The Results Board will also be in the Vendor Village
All of this is designed to provide you and your company with maximum exposure.
If you can’t make it to the regatta, we also have made it economical for you to advertise on our regatta website. Our website generates highly qualified traffic from the rowing community, and we see a distinct peak in the traffic in the days leading up to and after the Mercer Lakes Sprints.
Both on-site vendors and website advertisers will receive recognition in our popular real time Twitter feed of race results.
Please review the following information and don’t hesitate to contact us for a quick response.
Vendor Tent in the Mercer Lake Sprints Vendor Village $300
A 10’ x 20’ space or special accommodates can be made for larger space)
Website Ad, Small (125 x 60 max) $50
Website Ad Large (460 x 125 max) $100
Vendor Tent and small ad $340
Vendor Tent and large ad $380
You may also want to consider a sponsorship package which begins at $500. Sponsorship includes your name and logo on the Mercer Lake Sprints Regatta Banners and on the backdrop for all of the medal presentations. Additionally, sponsors logos appear on the winners t-shirts and all volunteer t-shirts. (Last years Mercer Lake winners shirts were even seen on athletes at the U-23 World Championship in Trakai, LTU)
Details on Tents
- We will mark off an area that is reserved for you. You can set anytime on Friday or on Saturday morning before racing start. The tents are located in the last 250 meters of the race course beside the main spectator area. The main walkway between spectator parking and the team tent area goes through the Vendor Village. The Awards stage will be positioned in the Vendor Village area.
- Vendors will have a special parking area near the Vendor Village
- We are reserving a space for you but we do not provide tents or chairs. If you need these items, please contact us and we will make special arrangements.
- We expect to have security patroling the area on Friday night, but we can not be responsible for material that is left unattended.
Details on Web Advertising
- The Princeton National Rowing Association website generates a substantial amount of qualified traffic from the rowing community. Activity ont eh website usually reaches its peak around the days surrounding the Mercer Lake Sprints Regatta. In March and April of 2011 our website generated over 1.2 million hits from over 10,000 unique visitors.
- Your ad will be proinently displayed in the right menu column . A small ad is considered to be no larger than 125 x 60. A large ad is 460 x 125.
- If you have a particular image that should be used, please send a copy of the image or a link to the image.
- Web ads will be posted as soon as payment is received and will remain on the website through the end of 2013.
How to Order
If you would like to reserve a vendor space in the Mercer Lake Vendor Village and/or place a web advertisement, please send an email to email@example.com
Please include in your email the following information:
Contact Telephone Number
Contact Email Address
Clearly mention is you would like to reserve a tent space and/or a web ad and the size of the web ad.
Checks – If you are paying by check please make the check out to Princeton National Rowing and mail the check to:
Princeton National Rowing Association
1 South Post Road,
Princeton Junction, NJ 08550
Credit Card – If you want to pay be credit card, please contact Kris Grudt at 609-977-1094 to make arrangements.
Thank you for your support of the Princeton National Rowing Association and the 2013 Mercer Lake Sprints. The Mercer Lake Sprints has grown into one of the premere junior regattas in the country and we look forward your joining this event at Mercer Lake in April 2013.