Mercer Lake/ISA Sculling Championships
- Apr 18, 2015 To Apr 19, 2015
- Mercer County Park
- West Windsor, NJ (USA)
- Hosted By Princeton National Rowing Association/Mercer
- 2016 Registered Regatta
The Mercer Lake Sprints/ISA Championship Regatta takes place on Mercer Lake located in Mercer County Park, West Windsor, NJ.
Mercer Lake has hosted numerous regattas including 5 Olympic Rowing Team Trials, USRowing Slection Regattas, 2 NCAA Women's Rowing Championships, multiple SRAA Championships and FISA World Cup and Masters Regattas.
The venue includes a 7 lane race fully buoyed race course, finish tower, great boat storage and one fo the best team tent areas in the country.
The address for the Park venue for the regatta is 1638 Old Trenton Road, West Windsor, NJ 08550.
Tent Reservation Rules
- All teams must pre-register (at the time of boat registration) their team tent and apply for an assigned team tent space. Spaces will be assigned on a first come, first served basis. Team tent reservations will be done on line through RegattaCentral at the time of boat registration. You will be told of your tent location upon arrival.
- Parents will be able to drive a team food trailer to the team food trailer parking area on Friday starting at noon. However, the finish area will be closed to cars. Team food trailers can be brought in between noon and 6:30pm on Friday. One tow vehicle and food trailer may remain in the designated food trailer parking lot. No other cars are allowed in the food trailer parking lot.
- You will not be able to drive to your team tent. PNRA staff will help unload as possible but parents are encouraged to bring wagons and hand trucks.
- Absolutely no vehicles will be permitted in the team food trailer parking area on Saturday until after the completion of racing.
- PNRA staff will assist parents dropping off food on Saturday with golf carts. However, parents are encouraged to bring wagons and hand trucks in order to avoid waiting in line for a golf cart.
- Aggressive food tent parents will lead to the team's exclusion from the regatta without refund.