Beat the Beast
- Feb 2, 2020
- Vancouver, BC (CAN)
- Hosted By: St. George's School
- Sanctioned by RCA and Rowing BC (2019)
Here is the FINAL draw for the 2020 Beat the Beast
A couple items to notice:
1. PLEASE check to make sure your teams info (categories etc etc) are all correct and email me with any issues.
2. Any scratches now will be charged the entry fee so there will be no reimbursement.
3. Erg/Lane numbers are listed on this draft.
4. Please leave enough time to register and warm up appropriately. Depending on the time of day, the registration desk may be pretty busy.
5. Remember we'll have a concession and a food truck on site.
All lightweight athletes need to weigh in FISA style. Between 2 and 1hrs before their event. If they don't they will be moved to the heavyweight race but still be able to race.
Any lightweight masters who are trying to qualify for the World Indoors stipend need to indicate that to us after this email so that we can make note and have you weigh in as per the FISA style. There are no specific masters lightweight events.
Thanks everyone for your interest and I look forward to seeing you on Sunday.