Row for the Cure - Seattle
- Sep 18, 2022
- Lake Union
- Seattle, WA (USA)
- Hosted By: Row for the Cure
- 2022 Registered Regatta
Who needs to pay the 1000 meter Rally entry fee?
- Anyone who is only racing in the Rally needs to pay the $15 entry fee. If you are paying entry fees for any head race event you can participate in the rally for free.
Where is the Coach and Coxswain meeting being held?
- Our coach/cox meeting will be virtual this year. We will post information about the logistics closer to the event.
How long is the head race?
- 5800 meters.
How long is the Rally Race?
- 1000 meters.
Can I row more than one event?
- Yes you can race multiple times as long as you can make the race start time.
How do I get my bow and bib number?
- We will be setting up a location for pickups. We'll update the site once we have these details nailed down.