Row for the Cure - Seattle
- Sep 17, 2017
- Lake Union
- Seattle, WA (USA)
- Hosted By Pocock Rowing Center dba Pocock Rowing Foundation
- USRowing Registered
Since 2000 this event has raised more than $854,000 for its primary beneficiary, the Puget Sound Affiliate of the Susan G. Komen for the Cure®. The support helps them deliver their promise to save lives and end breast cancer forever by empowering people, ensuring quality care for all and energizing science to find the cure.
Row for the Cure® offers rowers and paddlers the chance to make a difference in the lives of many. Each stroke you row or paddle and every dollar you raise helps in the fight to prevent and cure breast cancer. Each participant is encouraged to help Seattle RFTC reach its $100,000 goal for 2017.
- 5.8-kilometer head race for rowing shells, kayaks, and outrigger and tribal canoes
- 500-meter race for dragon boats
- Benefiting the Susan G. Komen® for the Cure Puget Sound Affiliate
- more than $854,000 donated in 17 years
Click HERE to donate to the 2017 RFTC - Seattle