- Oct 27, 2018
- Bypass Canal
- Tampa, FL (USA)
- Hosted By: Plant High Rowing Association, Inc
SAFETY: All trailers must arrive before 7am, and no trailers may leave until racing is done.
- Teams cannot enter and race a 2nd Varsity 8+ without entering and racing a 1st Varsity 8+.
- Teams cannot enter and race a 2nd Varsity 4+ without entering and racing a 1st Varsity 4+.
- Teams cannot enter and race a 3rd Varsity 8+ without entering and racing a 2nd Varsity 8+.
- Teams cannot enter and race a 4th Varsity 8+ without entering and racing a 3rd Varsity 8+.
- Teams cannot enter and race a 2nd Freshman/Novice 8+ without entering and racing a 1st Freshman/Novice 8+
- Teams cannot enter a 3rd Varsity 8+ without entering a 2nd Varsity 8+
- Teams cannot enter a Youth JV 4+ without entering a Youth Varsity 4+.
- Freshman/Novice – These events are limited to rowers and coxswains who are currently Freshman in High School or have been competing for less than 1 year as of the race date (last years Halloween Regatta).
- Lightweight - There will not be a boat weight averaging requirement for lightweights of either gender. Men - 160, Women 135.
- Junior - These events are restricted to competitors in the 11th grade (junior year) or lower AND who have not attained the age of 18 years prior to September 1st of the current academic year
- Multiple Entries are allowed in all events.
- Middle School – These races will be 2000 meters at the end of the day.
TSHIRTS - You must have at least one entry in the system by the regular deadline to be included on the TShirt.
WAIVERS – Must complete the online NOARA waiver as well as bring a paper copy of the TBCRC waiver. Please see the “Waiver” tab to the right for details.
Low Entry Events – Any event with only one entry will be eliminated. Notice will be given upon the closure of registration. Optional exhibition entry in a similar event will be offered.